Need A Home Inspection?
Let’s Get Started!
Why Home Inspections are Important?
Whether you are building, buying, or selling your first home you might be wondering why home inspections are important and recommended by many real estate agents. Well as it turns out home inspections can actually save you time and money by identifying any major issues throughout the building process and before purchasing or selling a home.
This can allow you to save money on the price of the home should there be an issue that needs repair, or request that it be fixed before closing. All of our home inspections follow the guidelines of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
We thoroughly inspect each of the following items during every inspection:
- Building Structure
- Decks and Porches
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
We care about our customers and their home investments which is why we provide top-notch inspections at an affordable price.
WE HELP CUSTOMERS WITH PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
There are a lot of people out there calling themselves property inspectors in Lawrenceville, so it can be tough to know who to hire. We have the experience and expertise to make hiring us a smart investment.
We always make sure you are provided all the information on our inspection services.
How Home Inspections Save Money
We run across a lot of people in and around the construction industry. We’re amazed at home often people skip the home inspection and regret it later. Some examples include:
- The man who built a swimming pool in his new backyard but half the pool was in his neighbor’s yard (he didn’t know where his property ended). He had to dig the pool up and start over costing more than $20,000.
- The elderly couple who moved into their retirement house that had cracks in the foundation. Repairs threatened their retirement.
- The family of four who bought a new home in a flood zone and quickly discovered how leaky their basement was.
There are hundreds of stories where the cost of problems in the new house far outweighed the cost of a proper home inspection.
New Construction Inspections In Lawrenceville
Construction inspection is a very important part of build a new home or any building because it ensures that all of the materials, layout, and construction process is up to code. We evaluate the property in three phases throughout the construction process to ensure every part of your new home is safe for you and your family.
Common issues that we may find during the construction process include but are not limited to:
- Structural defects such as foundation cracks, poor framework, and improper grading.
- Improper drainage and grading will cause severe structural damage in the future.
- Leaking windows
- Faulty HVAC installation and ductwork causing thermostat malfunctions and temperature regulation issues.
- Improper wiring including open grounds, and missing switch plates which can be a fire hazard.
- Plumbing problems such as improper piping, leaks, and backwards faucets.
Our Service Area
We provide home inspection services all around Atlanta, including Braselton, Buford, Cumming, Dacula, Duluth, Flowery Branch, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Snellville, Sugar Hill, and Suwanee
We are committed to getting you all the information you need when investing in a new home. Here are just a few testimonials about what it's like to work with us.
My husband and I were first time home buyers when we hired Eric to help us with a home inspection. He answered all of my questions beforehand. In fact, he was super helpful explaining all that a home inspector does (we had no idea!). His report was incredibly thorough. We simply love what Champion Home Inspections did for us!
Champion Home Inspection
Let us help you find your way home.
2041 Huncliff Drive
Lawrenceville, Ga 30043
Our goal is to partner with our clients and referral sources to give them as much information from a home inspection as possible to make informed decisions about their purchases.